I am excited to introduce Artist Nicole Marshall of Chloe Christine! Nicole is a gifted artist and entrepreneur. She creates jewelry and home decor with great passion. Her work is authentic and inspiring!
Nicole is also treating us to a special giveaway of her five favorite things, including one of her special pieces of jewelry- how cool is that!?!
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway at the end of this post…
Nicole grew-up in North Dakota and now lives with her husband and two children in rural Montana. Nicole started out by giving her pieces of jewelry to friends- she soon realized she had a special gift for creating jewelry when she began to get custom orders for her pieces. Nicole is a lovely person filled with humility and is not afraid to speak her truth in life or with her artwork!
Nicole and her work have been featured on Groopdealz, Sassy Steals, and The Wedding Chicks blog. She also donates her customized charm necklaces to hospitals to give to mothers who suffer infant loss as part of a program she created called Angel Cards. Each of Nicole’s pieces comes thoughtfully packaged in a darling envelope ready for gift-giving. You can view more of her lovely jewelry and home decor at www.chloechristine.com.
(1) These hand-stamped Dainty Charm Necklaces ($12 each) are a great way to give a beautiful personalized gift. This 5/8″ silver-toned charm is hypoallergenic, lightweight, and doesn’t tarnish. The charm dangles along with a colored bead from a 24″ chain.
(2) The My Lucky Penny Personalized Necklace ($7.99) is a ton of fun! Who doesn’t need a lucky penny necklace!?!
(3) These Monogram Wax Seal Necklaces ($16 each) are super cute! These 18 mm metal monogram wax seal charms have an antique silver finish and dangle from a 24″ silver-plated chain.
(4) I love the bright colors of these Dainty Charm Silk Wrap Bracelets ($23 each)! These beautiful silk wrap bracelets are 36″ long, and are created in your choice of hand-dyed silk.
(5) This lovely Custom Hand Stamped Bracelet ($18) is created of 14 gauge Pure Aluminum. One lucky reader will win this awesome cuff in the package giveaway featured at the end of this post!
(6) This I Love My Wildland Firefighter Custom Secret Message Cuff ($20) is a special piece featuring a personal message or the firefighter’s name on the underside. Nicole’s husband works as a fire management officer and Nicole will be certified as a type 1 Wildland firefighter. She donates a portion of sales of this piece to the Wildland Firefighter Foundation each year. Such a cool gal!